This is a special post because on regular basis I reserve Sunday as my day of rest, but as this report is beginning on the Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend, I went fishing to conform to the second
“30 Day Challenge”.
My first “30 Day Challenge” began last Wednesday when I started my day spending
“An Hour With Chuck”; Chuck Missler that is.
“30 Day Challenge”
is to drive Ride-Share every day until Christmas Eve, take Christmas Day off, and then drive every day until my sons’ (Jeremiah’s Birthday) December 31st.
- 1st Bite was at the Sure Stay Plus Hotel by Best Western Benbrook, located off I-20. This one got away before I got the 17 mile trip to the location, but when I found out that they had canceled, I got another bite at Rail-ridge Circle in S. Fort Worth.
- This was a ”Wale” that took me from Rail-ridge Cir. To the Amazon in Grand Prairie off 161. I go him unhooked at 6:23
- Before I got the Wale unhooked, I got a bite that led me to Furlong Dr. In Grand Prairie, which proved to be a “MudCat” that took me to a Prep Food Warehouse in N. Grand Prairie. I would have given this one a ”One Star”, but while we were driving I got to practice my “Customer Service” and turn this around to being a satisfied customer.
- Veramdah Ln. (Arlington) to DFW Airport (Nurse originally from New Jersey)
- Terminal “D” to Allante Ct. in Euless (Industrial Motor Technician).
- Hotel on E. Lancaster in Fort Worth to Taco Bell off Montgomery St.
- Fort Worth Bus/Train Station on James to 555 Elm St., the Depot Apartments.
- Kippers Court in Arlington to a Pub off Division.
- W. Abrams with the first stop off W. Arkansas Ln. , and started getting busy and missed the final stop.
- White Dove Dr. Apartments To the Ninja Kitchen on E. Broad St. in Mansfield
I made that my last catch for the day to get to my granddaughters 6th birthday party.